Business Coaching is a professional development process, which encourages action and changes in behavior based on your increased self-awareness and commitment.
Through on-going focused conversations with your business coach, synergy is created resulting in you reaching exponentially greater solutions than working on your own.
Why does business coaching work?
Business coaching works because it increases your awareness of your situation and gives you an opportunity to work on it with professional assistance. You examine options, make choices, and take responsibility to carry out your own personal action plan. Coaching brings out your best!
Coaching is a venue for you to discover and realize your dreams and goals. Having a regular appointed time to check in, recharge, and focus on your objectives motivates and fosters achievement of those objectives.
How does business coaching work?
Business coaching is an on-going long term partnership between you and your business coach that results in steady progress towards your professional and personal goals.
Business coaching sessions are efficient, confidential and typically occur once per week or every other week in a one-on-one thirty or forty minute telephone call.
What can working with a business coach do for you?
Working with a business coach can help you in a number of ways, depending on what's most important to you and what you want to achieve. You can:
- Make more money.
- Design a plan of action and set and reach more exciting and satisfying goals.
- Align your life, business or career with your values.
- Make more satisfying decisions.
- Organize yourself and your business.
- Enhance and expand your career or business options.
- Implement your unique action plan.
- Develop a healthier balance between your personal and professional life.
- Look ahead to opportunities that could become a reality.
- Work on achieving financial independence.
- Keep you focused on your needs, values, and vision.
- Add more fun to your life.
A Business Coach:
- Promotes effective discussion and ideas that keeps one focused
- Motivates, supports and encourages without judgment
- Offers a means of consistent, thoughtful follow up.